Made the folks at Kmart happy for an hour or so. I agree with you, not too funny. We were about 150 ft from the entrance when we realized what was going on.
Today, someone called in a bomb threat to the SuperWalmart in Norton. The store was evacuated and checked in about 45 minutes. I hope that the flippin' idiot is caught and punished for this nuisance that they caused. Whoever you are, shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Made the folks at Kmart happy for an hour or so. I agree with you, not too funny. We were about 150 ft from the entrance when we realized what was going on.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
some [censored] just wanted to clear the store out for easier shopping lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
AND how pleasureable to shop at WALMARTS,,ha ,, when you are all alone,, no buggies running over your ankles,, no people standing and talking and blocking the whole aisle, no employees blocking aisles with their stock carts and no employees to ring up groceries,, think I went thru 'scan your own'?? HA,,,
Speaking of the "scan your own" (aka Self Checkout), I hate that thing. It takes like 5 minutes to ring up one item because the friggin' scanner doesn't half work and there are many items that it flat out won't detect (such as fruit/vegetables/etc.)
It's really annoying.. I dread having to go through those things.
Officially retired
It only takes a long time if you dont know how to use a scanner:
Run the barcode across the scanner... do not press it on the scanner... do not rub it on the scanner.
These are the same scanners that the cashiers use to ring up orders. They're just as fast!
But if you don't want to learn to use the scanner that's ok. It just makes the self-checkout line shorter for the rest of us [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I know how to use a scanner, it's just that it doesn't seem to be near as efficient as the ones the cashiers use.
Even my dad has tons of trouble getting it to work.
Officially retired
yea the guy deserves to be caught but being at work today while it happened sure was an experience.. It gave me about another hour break
What time was the threat? I was up there this evening, must have missed it.
And I agree with Chubz about the scanner. Of course my problem is I normally get a movie and have to make sure I'm of age...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
We evacuated around 12:15 the building was cleared at a lil after 1
Bookmarks